Dr. Yi Zhang, professor
Research fields: AFM-based nanomanipulation
self-assembly on surfaces
Dr. Zhang hold a B.S. degree from Lanzhou University (1993) and a Ph.D. degree from Shanghai Institute of Nuclear Research, CAS (2001). He was a postdoctoral fellow (Aug. 2001 ~ Dec. 2003) at the Chemistry Department of Northwestern University prior to becoming a senior scientist at the Shanghai Institute of Applied Physics, CAS. He was a visiting scholar at the Max-Planck Institute for Polymer Research, Germany from Apr. 2007 to Jan. 2009. He is the author of over 50 manuscripts and over 10 patents and applications.
1. Liu, X., Zhang, Y., Goswami, D., Okasinski, J., Salaita, K., Sun, P., Bedzyk, M., and Mirkin, C. (2005) The controlled evolution of a polymer single crystal. Science, 307, 1763-1766.
2. Liu, Y., Zhang, Y., Wu, G., Hu, J. (2006) Coexistence of Liquid and Solid Phases of Bmim-PF6 Ionic Liquid on Mica Surfaces at Room Temperature. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 128, 7456-7457.
3. Zhang, F., Du, H., Zhang, Z., Ji, L., Li, H., Tang, L., Wang, H., Fan, C., Xu, H., Zhang, Y., Hu, J., Hu, H., He, J. (2006) Epitaxial growth of peptide nanofilaments on inorganic surface: Effects of interfacial hydrophobicity/ hydrophilicity, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45, 3611-3613.
4. Li, B., Zhang, Y., Yan, Y., Lu, J., Ye, M., Li, M., Hu, J. (2007) Positioning scission of single DNA molecules with nonspecific endonuclease based on nanomanipulation, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 129, 6668-6669.
5. Zhang, Y., Salaita, K., Lim, J., Mirkin, C. (2002) Electrochemical whittling of organic nanostructures, Nano Lett., 2, 1389-1392
Institute of Applied
Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Copyright; 2008 All