Dr. Huajie Liu, Professor
Research fields: DNA nanostructure
Applications of DNA nanostructures
Dr. Liu obtained his BS and master's degree in Tongji University, and then his PhD in the National Nanoscience Center in 2008. He then did his postdoctoral research in Aarhus Univeristy in Denmark during 2008 and 2010. He has published over 20 papers in peer-reviewed journals.
1. Huajie Liu and Dongsheng Liu, DNA nanomachines and their functional evolution. Chemical Communications, 2009(19): p. 2625-2636.
2. Huajie Liu, Yucheng Zhou, Yang Yang, Wenxing Wang, Li Qu, Chen Chen, Dongsheng Liu, Deqing Zhang, and Daoben Zhu, Photo-pH Dually Modulated Fluorescence Switch Based on DNA Spatial Nanodevice. The Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 2008. 112(22): p. 6893-6896.
3. Huajie Liu, Yun Xu, Fengyu Li, Yang Yang, Wenxing Wang, Yanlin Song, and Dongsheng Liu, Light-Driven Conformational Switch of i-Motif DNA. Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 2007. 46(14): p. 2515-2517.
4. Shutao Wang, Huajie Liu, Dongsheng Liu, Xinyong Ma, Xiaohong Fang, and Lei Jiang, Enthalpy-Driven Three-State Switching of a Superhydrophilic/Superhydrophobic Surface. Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 2007. 46(21): p. 3915-3917.
5. Pei, H., Li, F., Wan, Y.W., M., Liu, H., Su, Y., Chen, N., Huang, Q. and Fan, C. (2012) Designed diblock oligonucleotide for the synthesis of spatially isolated and highly hybridizable functionalization of DNA-gold nanoparticle nanoconjugates. J. Am. Chem. Soc., DOI: 10.1021/ja304118z.
Institute of Applied
Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Copyright; 2008 All