Dr. Jie Chao, Associate Professor
Research areas: DNA nanotechnology
Department of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Nanjing University, PhD (2008)
Department of Biochemistry, New York University, PhD (2006-2007)
Department of Biochemistry, Nanjing University, Post Doctor (2011)
Shanghai Institute of Applied Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Associate Professor (2011-present)
1. Hongzhou Gu, Jie Chao, Shou-Jun Xiao, and Nadrian C. Seeman, A Proximity-Based Programmable DNA Nanoscale Assembly Line Nature, 2010, 465(13), 202-205.
2. Jie Chao, Wen-Yi Huang, Jing Wang, Yan-Chun Tang, Jian-Ning Liu, Shou-Jun Xiao Click-Chemistry-Conjugated Oligo-Angiomax in the Two-Dimensional DNA Lattice and Its Interaction with Thrombin Biomacromolecules, 2009, 10(4), 877-883.
3. Hong-Zhou Gu, Jie Chao, Shou-Jun Xiao, Nadrian C Seeman Dynamic Patterning Programmed by DNA Tiles Captured on a DNA Origami Substrate Nature Nanotechnology, 2009, 26(6), 797-798.
4. Jie Chao, Hai-Tao Wang, Bing Xia, Hong-Bo Liu, Zhong-Dang Xiao, Shou-Jun Xiao Metal Acetylacetonate Domains Grown on H-Terminated Porous Silicon at Room Temperature and Their Specific I-V Behavior J. Phy. Chem.B, 2006, 110(48), 24565-24570.
5. Jie Chao, Huan-Mei Han, Bing Xia, Long Ba, Hong-Bo Liu, Shou-Jun Xiao Poly-Phenyl Membranes Grafted on Porous Silicon and their AFM, IR, and XPS Investigation Applied Surface Science 2008, 253(23), 9130-9136.
Institute of Applied
Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Copyright; 2008 All